Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Lodge - Endicott College: Beverly, MA

Hello everyone! So, I've survived my first month of college, can you believe it? Me neither. I'm loving school so far. The people here are great, classes are going well, and I've been having some cool experiences. Not to mention, the chicken isn't so bad.

Endicott has this place called the lodge which serves pizza, quesadillas, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and of course: chicken fingers. Let me tell you, I made sure to check out this place within the first few days of school just to be sure I wasn't going to have to transfer. Good news, I'm still here! The chicken fingers are actually pretty good, definitely satisfying. Although sometimes a little too crispy and burnt for my liking they always know how to hit the spot.

I would say these chicken fingers deserve a low 7. They're good don't get me wrong, I could definitely eat them every day for every meal, kidding! (...maybe) But they just don't have that special something that could bump them into a higher range. They aren't consistent in their breading and the fact that they are often times a little burnt prevents them from being top-notch. However they are overall delicious and flavorful.

I think I'll like it here.








No comments:

Post a Comment