Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 15 Chicken Fingers of 2014

With 2014 coming to a close, I decided it was time to post a list of what I thought to be the best to worst rankings of the chicken fingers I've had within the last year or so. What better way to end the year than with chicken fingers?

2014 was an evolving year for the chicken finger. Restaurants like Shorty's, created their own version of the chicken finger. Getting rid of the classic look for it - they spiced it up a little with the "Atomic Chicken Finger" and even added their own sauce to tag along with it. Other restaurants like Chick-Fil-A kept their chicken the same, but increased popularity through opening another establishment in Nashua, much to the public's satisfaction. I was introduced to UNO's and was surprised at just how good their chicken was, and The Puritan Backroom continued to live up to it's standards that it has been for the past 97 years. 

With that being said, I introduce you to the list.

Thank you all for reading this blog and loving chicken fingers just as much as I do.

Happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment