Monday, September 1, 2014

Shortys Mexican Restaurant - Nashua, NH

Chicken fingers at a Mexican restaurant you ask? Sometimes, places can surprise you. Shorty's chicken tenders were much better than I was expecting and I was pleasantly surprised. Last time I went to Shortys, I ordered the Love Me Tenders and was not happy at all. Receiving what looked like small rodents on a plate to me, I realized I needed to try something else. My friend Rachel's sister works at Shorty's and told me there was another kind that I should try, so when I went the other day, I decided then was the time to snag the opportunity. The chicken looked very weird and I was quite skeptical at first, but after trying it I came to realize that it was actually quite good. The crispy outside was perfect and the shape and texture put a new twist on chicken fingers. Definitely recommend, just remember NOT the Love Me Tenders. 

1 comment: